1. The property, known as either “les trois fenetres”, “le beau coin”, “la tuilerie”, "river apartment" or "la grange" (“the Property”) is offered for holiday rental, subject to confirmation by Anthony Bond (“the Owner” to the renter (“the Client”).
2. To reserve the Property, the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total rental cost. Following the receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owner will send a confirmation by email. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance of the rent, together with the security deposit (see clause 5) is payable six weeks before the rental period, unless other arrangements have been made with the Owner. If the payment is not received by the due date, the Owner reserves the right to give notice that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance, unless the Owner is able to re-let the Property. In this event, clause 6 of these booking condition will apply. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
4. Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period (eg telephone calls) should be settled with the Owner before departure.
5. A security deposit of 200 euros (£ 300 for "la grange") is required in case of, for example, damage to the Property and/or its contents or leaving leave Property in an unclean condition. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Client’s liability to the Owner. The Owner will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within two weeks after the end of the rental period.
6. Subject to clause 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to re-let the Property and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to a arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
7. The rental period shall commence at 5pm (17.00 hours) of the first day and finish at 10am (10.00 hours) on the last day. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
8. The maximum number to reside in the Property "les trois fenêtres" and "the river apartment" must not exceed two, "la tuilerie" must not exceed five, "le beau coin" must not exceed six and "la grange" must not exceed eight, unless the Owner has given written permission.
9. The Client agrees to be a good tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it
10. The Client agrees that neither he/she nor his partner will smoke or take drugs on the premises.
11. The Client shall report to the Owner without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment or appliances in the Property and arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
12. The Owner shall not be liable to the Client:-
• for any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of any equipment or appliance in the Property.
• for any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riots, war, for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owner shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client allthe sums previously paid in the
13. Under no circumstances, shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner of the rental period. This contract shall be governed by English law in every particular, including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising ou of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England. Please note that these booking conditions must be signed and returned together with you initial 30% deposit.
I have read your terms and conditions and accept them on behalf of myself and my partner (if applicable), who will reside in the Property, on whose behalf I am duly authorised to make this agreement. I am over eighteen years of age.
Please return the booking conditions together with your booking fom to
M. A Bond, Domaine la Tuilerie, 11220 Servies en Val, France
Siret 500 195 136 00014 - and - Siret 500 191 895 00019